Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Butterfly Hello....Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #241~Anything Goes

Hello,

Welcome to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #241 featuring the ever popular Anything Goes as this week's inspiration. Bring it on!

Yes, I'm in full on butterfly mode. Sorry, but I have such a variety of new ones that they all warrant some play time. The trio here, fluttering through the clouds (this ef is ah-mazing! Darice clouds...), are the Blissful Butterflies stamp and die combination from Pretty Pink Posh.  So sweet! Tombow markers and a blender pen...not 'quite' water-colouring but close-ish....


Please be sure to visit my teammates to see where they've gone with their 'anythings', then join us in the gallery!  See you soon!

Thank you so much for dropping by; your visit brings me joy!





15 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love those butterflies and the cloud background.
On another note I am assuming my card never got to your niece, I am so disappointed. Everyone else got their cards I think I will have to do another just so she doesnt feel people dont live up to their promises. Will get you to email her address again as I didnt keep after I used with the previous card. Thanks Carol

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful butterflies Carol! Those PPP ones have been on my list for a long time now!

Tracey McNeely said...

Ha clicked publish too quickly, I wasn't done. Your sort of watercolouring is sorta fabulous! xoxo

Julie B said...

Love that EF your pretty flutterbies are flying over! Such a pretty card Carol. :)

Carole said...

Lovely card Carol!

Inkyfingers said...

Well you can never have too many butterflies and I love this gorgeous CAS design. The embossed clouds make a beautiful backdrop.
Hugs
Carol x

Jeanne said...

Bring on the beautiful butterflies! How sweet that you got them at the perfect angle to see the lovely clouds, too. :) Lovely card, my friend! :) Hugs!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous! Love the added dry embossing!

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh Darice Clouds
I want to have it please come to mama hehe
Love your clouds E.Folder and the butterfly so sweet on this colors
Great card teamie
hugs
Monika

Bobby said...

I love your colorful butterflies soaring through the clouds, Carol. I have the ef and haven't used it in ages.

Geri said...

I WANT and TOTTALLY need to have the cloud embossing folder and the butterflies....they are so dainty and cute! Love the color combo!

Susanne Vargas said...

Another delightful butterfly card from the butterfly queen! They look so sweet on the white embossed clouds (that embossing folder is in my NBUS box...)! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anita in France said...

Sweet, pretty and so dreamy, Carol ... a delight! Hugs, Anita :)

Marisa said...

Delightful card :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Butterflies in a white sky - it can't get better than that! Really delightful - so light and airy!